Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help Needed

As much as I try to do this by myself, I need help, especially tracking down the living. At least the dead stay in one place. Usually. Below are names I have found that belong in our family but I have yet to connect them. Please contact me if you know where they fit.



Jacob Laumaster married in Philadelphia to Jane Fenimore of Burlington, NJ on August 26, 1836 (Source: Burlington Gazette)


Donald Louis LOWMASTER 4 Aug 1954 Riverside Co., California Mother: CIDOR
Source: California Birth Records

Lisa Renee Lawmaster - d. 16 Jan 1978, buried Midland Cemetery, Midland MI

Adam Gregory Lawmaster (b. 1983) and Jesse David Lawmaster (b. 1981) - Orange Co., Calif. Mother is Ms. Artle

Alexander Dean Lawmaster
(b. 1992 in Gray Co., TX), son/of Bobby Dean Taylor and Elizabeth Lea Lawmaster.

Brittany Nicole Lawmaster
(b. 1987, Orange Co., Calif.), unknown father and Ms. Henderson
Melanie Lawmaster (b. ca 1949/50), Tulsa, m. 1992, Kevin Wall

Rachel Kathryn
(1994) and Sean Christopher Lawmaster (1992), b. Orange Co., Ms.
Nemechek

Rebecca Jane Lowmaster (b. 1963), m. Kenneth Schott Lettich (1985) and Raymond Alan Palacek

No comments: